wait when downloading the file from internet

wait when downloading the file from internet

Robin
I have a functionality where I need to download some file from internet then close the browser instance and upload the same file to some other portal. I am facing issues where I download the file and and close the browser. The downloading gets corrupted as it closes the browser before finishing the download. I have applied Thread.sleep() and it was working but I need some other solution. Please help.

Re: wait when downloading the file from internet