registration Automation

Ramesh
Hi..My Name is Ramesh Right now i am testing windows and mac desktop application i want to automate registration window. The fields are in registration Name, Username, Password, reenter password, email, and reenter email. I want to automate this window. How can i automate this window? can anyone advice me?

Actually my intention is write all possible values in excel sheet and import that excel sheet in program and it should automatically check the fields If it is success it should throw pass otherwise Fail

Pls tell me how to do this using open source tools?