is enabled () or is displayed () or is selected () of webdriver

is enabled () or is displayed () or is selected () of webdriver

shankarkurella
hi can anyone give me a clear difference of these methods is enabled,is displayed or is selected...i am trying to automate check button selection, and tried with the above methods...
i tried with is enabled with in an if and it successfully checked the first check button, but as my assumption i have written another if to enter into selecting the next check button using the same method is enabled... but it is not doing so and still stuck at the first loop???

my flow was suppose to go like this

select the first check button and make a payment and after that re enter into before test method and check the next check button and make a payment....
 i tried using is enabled method()....

i am using testng as framework