internetexplorerdriver behaving unpredictably..

internetexplorerdriver behaving unpredictably..

aruns
Hey guys..

not sure if anyone else has used IE driver and works fine. so far, firefoxdriver and chromedriver have worked flawless (for the same code execution) but IE driver is just very unpredictable. Almost Every test run produces a different error.

if others are facing the same issue, then I can discontinue this attempt to execute in IE.. if not, I can post specifics of the errors.. Any help would be great!!

thanks..

Re: internetexplorerdriver behaving unpredictably..

aruns
this is a great forum to resolve some of these mutual issues..  anybody who's faced issues with internetexplorer driver, please share...

Not sure if tests on QTP through VB script is preferred over selenium for automated tests on IE.