i want to know how manual testing is helpful to me as iam a btech ece student

i want to know how manual testing is helpful to me as iam a btech ece student

aswani
explain me details abt manual testing please

Re: i want to know how manual testing is helpful to me as iam a btech ece student

shouvikroy
Software development can be broadly divided into two parts - 1. Write the code 2. Test the code. While writing the code usually requires programming expertise, anyone, even without CS background can enter software testing industry. The scope for career opportunities great and will depend on your caliber.