how to solve error : the URL to open; may be relative or absolute using Selenium IDE

how to solve error : the URL to open; may be relative or absolute using Selenium IDE

Rahul_16
Hi, I have just stepped in automation and trying to use Selenium IDE for web application. The application takes pdf as a source as then the content can be mapped as per different article templates. I am having issue while pdf page selection and gets below error.
the URL to open; may be relative or absolute using Selenium IDE

Re: how to solve error : the URL to open; may be relative or absolute using Selenium IDE

are you trying to open PDF using selenium IDE?
~ seleniumtests.com