how to execute a test talking to two browsers opened using webdriver?

how to execute a test talking to two browsers opened using webdriver?

sdudi
i need to talk to two browsers , two different urls.
switch between them during run time.
can any one help?

Re: how to execute a test talking to two browsers opened using webdriver?

I assume that two browsers are not affected with each other, hence you could create two instances of webdriver objects for the browser you want to perform test with.

Re: how to execute a test talking to two browsers opened using webdriver?

sdudi
i created two instances of webdriver.
but second opened in same browser where my first url was opened :(

Re: how to execute a test talking to two browsers opened using webdriver?

Could you post your script here?
~ seleniumtests.com