from webdriver backed to webdriver

Re: from webdriver backed to webdriver

zlos7ar
ok i will try but first i have another question for ie8 but i will make a new post for that

Re: from webdriver backed to webdriver

zlos7ar
ok so I tried on a different input that is located on a different subpage and it also does not work. I tried both ie8 and ie9. The strange thing is that it works on the login page and it does not work on the other pages ? And I have no idea why.....

Re: from webdriver backed to webdriver

I am not sure how much it helps, but can you downgrade Selenium-server jar and try

Re: from webdriver backed to webdriver

zlos7ar
I tried with version 2.13.0 and its the same. On the login page it works and on the other pages it does not....

Re: from webdriver backed to webdriver

zlos7ar
I fixed the problem. Before I get to the inputs  I had a popup which i needed to close and since i was getting no error i was thinking that its just closing the popup too fast. But the problem was that in IE the popup does not appear at all so now

driver.findElement(By.name("title")).clear();
driver.findElement(By.name("title")).sendKeys("idea testing");

works ok but i still have problem with the blur not working in IE

((JavascriptExecutor)driver).executeScript("document.getElementsByName('text')[0].blur");

but i will try without blur first and see what happens
12