configuration management tools

tanya sharam
Hi Guys,

one interviewer asked few question related to configuration management tools.

1)where your test script has to be stored.

2)if suppose you need to see the script of your team member than how you will see.

3)which configuration management tools is better and how give few example.

I am from manual testing background and trying to move selenium so can anybody help me.

Thanks,Tanya

Re: configuration management tools

the question seems a little confusing (or employer may have intentionally tried to confuse you). All of the questions relate to version control tool. A few most common version control tools are - svn, git, mercurial etc. They can be used for first two questions you mentioned above.
~ seleniumtests.com