cloud monitor

zlos7ar
I have an account in this website https://dashboard.cloudmonitor.nimsoft.com/en/. There I can run performance tests from different places all over the world. There i can run testing scripts. The problem is that it expects a Jmeter (.jmx) file. My question is how does it work ? Can i make my webdriver tests *.jmx ? Does it matter which driver i am using ? Can you give me some links with good information about this ?

Re: cloud monitor

zlos7ar
or maybe i need to use selenium ide or RC ? what is the best way to go about this ?

Re: cloud monitor

I don't think you can convert WebDriver test in to JMeters, at least not at this point.

One way is to created JMeter test plan directly using JMeter. But if you are new to JMeter then you can use BadBoy to record your tests. You can compare its recorder with Selenium IDE.
Once you have recorded your tests in BadBoy then you can export them in jmx file, which could be used in JMeter to create performance test.

I remember there is way to record test from JMeter also but have not used it my self.

Re: cloud monitor

zlos7ar
thanks it works fine with simple badboy test :)