Window pop-up box

nurav
Hi,

When i click on logout link in my application,I am getting a Window based Pop up with the option

Leave Page/ Stay on Page. Through Selenium or thru webdriver can i handle it.

Thanks,
Varun

Re: Window pop-up box

Your best bet is to disable such options from browser it self, have you tried those?
When browser options did not work for me in past then I used Robot class in java to hit enter or escape keys. You could try Robot class as well.

Re: Window pop-up box

nurav
I haven't  tried removing the browser settings.Can you tell how to remove the settings in Mozilla please

Thanks,
Varun

Re: Window pop-up box

On windows then look at Tools > Options
On Unix Preference > Options

Re: Window pop-up box

nurav

Hey Tarun, Even i have gone through all the tabs in  Tools -options but couldn't find the right place to disable those settings. so can u please tell me the exact location to disable the setting.

Re: Window pop-up box

Then I am not quite sure,
You could also try config:about option in FF (if the issue is in FF) and look for disabling security options
~ seleniumtests.com