What are the differernt way to find element in Selenium.

What are the differernt way to find element in Selenium.

Nikunj
Hi..
      I am using Liferay with PrimeFaces in my project. Currently i'm use id and xpath to find element in selenium but problem is that when complete my selenium script and run one time but after some time Liferay automatically change the id of element, so my script can't run.

So please provide another way to find element which is constant. it can't change frequently.

Thank You.