Want to learn Advanced Selenium

Siva.kumar
Hi Tarun,
It is really appreciable and great effort that you put for the information and valuable contents in your site. I'm a software tester with total 6 years of experience with 4 years in manual and 2 yrs with Automation, but the problem is i worked for the couple of Automation Frameworks, but i worked on writing the test cases as per the functionality in a strict dead line agile environments, so now i know how to use the selenium webdriver api individually but i want to learn more things regarding to build the framework from scratch and want to know the concepts related to BDD. How to develop the frameworks for BDD.

Please help me out in learning different tools for Automation aswell. Hope to see a reply from you.

Speak to you soon.

Thanks
Siva.