Using Grid2 to run tests

Tanya
Hi,
I'm reposting my question in case it gets lost in the other topic (posted by Brandon).

I’m using Grid2 and I have tests sitting in Ecslipse now and I run them via TestNG (Webdriver).
I have started the hub on one box and the node on another box via the command line. Both boxes are Windows server (planning to move to the Linux box later on)
I added these lines inside my tests:
DesiredCapabilities capability = DesiredCapabilities.firefox();

WebDriver driver = new RemoteWebDriver(new URL("http://localhost:4444/wd/hub"), capability);

Now how does my test supposed to run? Any suggestions? I read the docs here: http://code.google.com/p/selenium/wiki/Grid2 but feeling confused about running the test steps.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Using Grid2 to run tests

How do you execute tests with out without grid?
If you post a small snippet, I might be able to help.
~ seleniumtests.com