Unable to select Source code window

tulsi.tester
Hi Tarun,
I would like to select the source code window after clicking on an object. But i am unable to select. The process i followed is

1.selenium.contextMenu(locatoraddress)
2.selenium.keyPress(locatoraddress,"v")
Here the source code opens. Now i would like select the source code window. I am getting all the windowIDs, WindowNames,WindowTitles. But all these gives only the parent window Id, name and title respectively. Could you provide me the solution.

Re: Unable to select Source code window

Hi Tulsi,

There are other users willing to help you so you don't have to direct your question to only me :)

About the source code selection window, what is your objective selecting source code window?

@Tarun, My sincere apologies for the the first point.

#2. the reason behind in selecting a source code window is i want to compare the content of the source code with another content through parsing.

Re: Unable to select Source code window

Did you try get html source using selenium 1 it self - getHtmlSource

Re: Unable to select Source code window

tulsi.tester
In order to get the html source of that chart i need to select that source window of that chart right? and one more thing it is not giving any html source for that chart when i use getHTMLSource() method.

Re: Unable to select Source code window

Do you see source code of chart when you manually open the source code window?

Re: Unable to select Source code window

tulsi.tester
No I am not seeing any source code for that chart if i open manually. But i am able to see the link for that chat in the source code.

Re: Unable to select Source code window

Well in that case, using selenium to bring control on source code window is not going to solve you problem.
I suppose you should talk to your development team on it.
~ seleniumtests.com