Unable to download TestNG

Ashu
I am unable to download TestNG..please find the below error

Unable to connect to repository
http://beust.com/eclipse/content.xl

Connection to http://beust.com refused

can someboy helpme out..

Re: Unable to download TestNG

uma maheswara rao
Hi Ashu,

pl follow below steps
Step1:
Launch Eclipse.
On the menu bar, click Help.
Choose the “Install New Software…” option.

Step2:
In the Install dialog box, click the Add button

step3:
In “Name”, type TestNG.
In “Location”, type http://beust.com/eclipse
Click OK.

Step4:
Notice that “TestNG - http://beust.com/eclipse” was populated onto the “Work with:” textbox.
Check the “TestNG” check box as shown below, then click Next.
Note: In the latest Eclipse (Kepler) you don't have a checkbox for testNG, instead you click on question mark (help) icon which will open up the form, and you can select all and installation will continue as for the remaining instructions.

Step 5
Click Next again on the succeeding dialog box until you reach the License Agreement dialog.
Click “I accept the terms of the license agreement” then click Finish.

Step 6
Wait for the installation to finish
If you encounter a Security warning, just click OK

Step 7
When Eclipse prompts you for a restart, just click Yes.

Step 8
After restart, verify if TestNG was indeed successfully installed. Click Window > Preferences and see if TestNG is included on the Preferences list.

thanks,
uma.

Re: Unable to download TestNG

Ashu
Thanks for your reply Uma

I tried the same which you mentioned above..but TestNG is not populating in my eclipse...its giving an error message..

Please find the attachment for more information ..

Eclipse  Version: Kepler Release
Build id: 20130614-0229

Thanks in advance
Ashu

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 6:41 PM, uma maheswara rao [via Manual and Automated Testing] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Ashu,

pl follow below steps
Step1:
Launch Eclipse.
On the menu bar, click Help.
Choose the “Install New Software…” option.

Step2:
In the Install dialog box, click the Add button

step3:
In “Name”, type TestNG.
In “Location”, type http://beust.com/eclipse
Click OK.

Step4:
Notice that “TestNG - http://beust.com/eclipse” was populated onto the “Work with:” textbox.
Check the “TestNG” check box as shown below, then click Next.
Note: In the latest Eclipse (Kepler) you don't have a checkbox for testNG, instead you click on question mark (help) icon which will open up the form, and you can select all and installation will continue as for the remaining instructions. Thanks Jana for the tip!

Step 5
Click Next again on the succeeding dialog box until you reach the License Agreement dialog.
Click “I accept the terms of the license agreement” then click Finish.

Step 6
Wait for the installation to finish
If you encounter a Security warning, just click OK

Step 7
When Eclipse prompts you for a restart, just click Yes.

Step 8
After restart, verify if TestNG was indeed successfully installed. Click Window > Preferences and see if TestNG is included on the Preferences list.

thanks,
uma.

http://manual-and-automated-testing.1070.x6.nabble.com/Unable-to-download-TestNG-tp5002036p5002037.html
To unsubscribe from Unable to download TestNG, click here.
NAML

TestNG error .docx (545K) Download Attachment

Re: Unable to download TestNG

Ashu
Thanks for your reply Uma I tried the same which you mentioned above..but TestNG is not populating in my eclipse...its giving an error message.. Please find the attachment for more information .. Eclipse Version: Kepler ReleaseTestNG_error_.docx Build id: 20130614-0229 Thanks in advance Ashu