Unable to convert selense test case into C# Nunit

Unable to convert selense test case into C# Nunit

shashimehla
Hi Guys,

I am newbie to selenium. Would be thankful if some one could resolve the issue here.

I have selenium IDE 2.8.0. Whenever I click on file -> export test suite as -> C#/NUnit/ Web driver, it saves the file without any format. I just recorded [via selenium IDE] going to a web site->shop -> buying a product & then tried converting the selenese to C# code. When I open this file, it doesn't open up like C# code -

using NUnit.Framework;
using NUnit.Core;

namespace SeleniumTests
{
    public class Jjj
    {
        [Suite] public static TestSuite Suite
        {
            get
            {
                TestSuite suite = new TestSuite("Jjj");
                suite.Add(new testC());
                return suite;
            }
        }
    }
}

What am I missing,any one please ?

Re: Unable to convert selense test case into C# Nunit

Hi,

Please post your selenium IDE question here -

http://www.seleniumtests.com/p/selenium-1-forum.html
~ seleniumtests.com