"TestNG Test" Not displaying in Run Configuration. Please Guide

"TestNG Test" Not displaying in Run Configuration. Please Guide

sajuu07
"TestNG Test" Not displaying in Run Configuration

Hi there,

I am actually watching 2nd Selenium Training video & trying to replicate.
Now I am stuck in a place where "TestNG Test" is Not displaying in Run Configuration.
As you can see in the image, I have installed 'testng jar'  in the library.
Please help me solving my issue.
Sorry for my English.

Re: "TestNG Test" Not displaying in Run Configuration. Please Guide

did you install TestNG plugin?

Re: "TestNG Test" Not displaying in Run Configuration. Please Guide

sajuu07
Thanks for the response.
I have not installed the plugin.
Now I have installed the plugin & the "TestNG Test" is displaying in Run Configuration