Setting Up Webdriver in Visual Studio

ccox
I have recently started looking at getting WebDriver set up in Visual Studio(Previously used in Eclipse). I have read multiple tutorials on the set up and I have yet to find any that are the same. It looks like there is a difference between the different versions of VS, but the basics are the similar. For instance, some say set up as a console program, some say set up as an NUnit test etc. Is there a best practice for this? Can someone point me into the right direction of a proper set up?

Thanks,
Cameron

Re: Setting Up Webdriver in Visual Studio

This might help - http://seleniumhq.org/docs/appendix_installing_dotnet_driver_client.jsp
With the exception that dlls are going to be WebDriver ones.

I used Nunit in past and found it pretty decent, though my .net + selenium venture was very limited.
~ seleniumtests.com