Set 'Event Touch Actions' webdriver user-agent

Set 'Event Touch Actions' webdriver user-agent

saranyababu
This post was updated on .
Can you please help me about how to add 'Emulate Touch Funtionality' in addition to the user-agent in webdriver.

Below are the code that has been used for instantiating the user-agent in Firefox.

profile.setPreference("general.useragent.override",

"Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU OS 6_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10A5355d Safari/8536.25");

My Question is How to set 'Touch behavior ' in user-agent by default.

I tried below code but it didn't work out.

profile.setPreference("general.Emulatetouchevents.override","Touch");

I tried even using JavaScript functions to click on the element's coordinates. But our applications requires mobile touch event to enabled so that user can interact to the web application

It is fine if any one have tried it using any of the browser like chrome or IE if it worked.

Please help me to get this.

Thanks.

Saranya.s