Send email via gmail

Rohit
I am working on selenium script in which i have to send email via gmail.
I have created script but facing problem in compose button click.
Selenium is not recognizing compose button click , so my script result in failure.

Can you please suggest me a solution for same..

Re: Send email via gmail

Hi Rohit,

Welcome to the group.
I would not suggest using Gmail UI for such operations. Gmail is filled with frames and Google changes its UI very often. I would rather suggest to use java mail API to exercise Gmail. You might get idea using this post -

http://www.seleniumtests.com/2011/08/verify-email-confirmation-using.html?utm_source=BP_recent

Let us know how it goes.
~ seleniumtests.com