Selenium webdriver program for authenticated environment

Selenium webdriver program for authenticated environment

dinesh
Hi,

Our testing environment is authenticated environment. Authorization Required  to enter the site. Can/how do we handle this authorization through webdriver program?

Re: Selenium webdriver program for authenticated environment

Is it NT authentication?

Re: Selenium webdriver program for authenticated environment

dinesh

Am not sure about what is NT authentication.

I think its http authentication. If I lunch the site it will ask the username and password