Selenium - Testing career

rami
Hi,
Please help me with these questions before I can choose selinium as my career option.
I'm a manul test lead
1. Programming experience is required?
2. Career point of view what are the advantages of learning selenium?
3. Job opportunities in automation space with selenium?
4. Will the online tutorials help in gaining knowledge of the tool?
5.Time to learn this tool?

Re: Selenium - Testing career

My corresponding answers -

1. Yes
2. The more things you can work with the better the job prospects
3. Seems quite popular but can not say how it would be two years from now
4. Depends on the quality and content of tutorial
5. Depends on learner :)
~ seleniumtests.com