Selenium Test Frame Work Video Recordings

Selenium Test Frame Work Video Recordings

Srikanth Reddy C
Hi Tarun,

Would it be possible to provide video on Installing and implementing of STF with couple of different scenarios. It looks promising, all the hard work you people had made will bring down automation effort.

Thanks in Advance

Regards
Srikanth

Re: Selenium Test Frame Work Video Recordings

Hi Srikanth,

I am assume that you have experienced with selenium (if not then please follow these selenium tutorials)

I agree these video tutorial would be better but let me guide you with existing resources for now -

Please follow STF installation tutorial  STF is available as maven dependency and so it is matter of adding mavane dependency to your project

For the various scenarios, please try STF Sample Project

That's all

Do lets us know how it goes and if you face any issues.
~ seleniumtests.com