Selenium RC Framework

Nidhi
Hi Tarun,
              I have been given a task to create a Selenium RC
framework with our web application.
I don't know where to start from.. Could you please help me in this regard.

Application structure:
1. After logining into our application there are few images with link
attached to go a corresponding page (like there is link for
Administration page, Marketing page).

2. On Administration page we have some picklists some of them are
dependent on each other.

So my questions is what type of framework will go with this flow.

Basically my boss told me to make modules function that are repetitve
say login,logout, language pick list that are across all pages but I
think it is not possible with Selenium RC as it creates a new browser
instance everytime. Correct me if i am wrong.

Could you please help me in this regard. I want to learn it but don't
know where to start from.

Thanks and Regards,
Nidhi

Re: Selenium RC Framework

Hi Nidhi,

Welcome to the group. What you have described is very much possible with RC.
Please go through Page Object Pattern then revisit your requirement.
Hope this helps.
~ seleniumtests.com