Selenium IDE - Need Help

Manoj Kumar
Hi All,
I have recently started using Selenium tool for testing web applications. But I am stuck in one point. In my appliaction I have a chart consisting of many bars. When user clicks on any of the bar , a data table is displayed at the bottom of the graph. My question is how to test this scenario and validates the data in the datatable.

Thanks in advance !!!1

Re: Selenium IDE - Need Help

Did you try to check HTML elements. What changes do they under go when you exercise the chart.
This may be your best bet to automate it.
~ seleniumtests.com