Selenium Grid Parallel run

Vikas Shukla
Hi,

How can we open more than 5 FireFox insatnces using Grid and more than 1 for IE

Re: Selenium Grid Parallel run

I don't think you can use more than one instance of IE when using java API
What is the issue you encounter with FF?

Re: Selenium Grid Parallel run

Vikas Shukla
It is opening 5 ff only although i am giving 6 and when i see the report it shows Connection refused

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 2:52 PM, tarunkumar [via Manual and Automated Testing] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't think you can use more than one instance of IE when using java API
What is the issue you encounter with FF?
Selenium Testing Help us spreading this forum. Do click on +1 and Facebook share, if this forum helps you.

No Automated Testing

http://manual-and-automated-testing.1070.n6.nabble.com/Selenium-Grid-Parallel-run-tp4639886p4639975.html
To unsubscribe from Selenium Grid Parallel run, click here.
NAML