Seenium Webdriver:After seaching a string, need to click a link against that row

Seenium Webdriver:After seaching a string, need to click a link against that row

soma.excel
Hi,

 I have dynamic rows .. I am trying to click on  a link 'Awaiting approval' for a particular string in a row. The xpath of the String increments in each row but the xpath of its corresponding link text ('Awaiting approval' )remains same.  HTML code and the grid interface screenshot is attached . I am trying to write a common code to handle this situations in java. I am able to find the text but the link text against the first row is getting clicked. Here is the code i have written.Could anybody help me.GridGrid