Script structuring and executing multiple test sequentially with different parameters testng

Script structuring and executing multiple test sequentially with different parameters testng

jaspreetmanchinda
Well issue  what  I am facing is structuring of selenium script well we have set of 580 manual test case which we have to automate using selenium, well maintaining and managing it becomes difficult and taught of using Page object model but it was not much of a use as I am using dynamic xpath to locate elements(Eg 10 dropdown box with same xpath just with different span text) so page factory didn't work for me
One more issue that I am facing that I have posted it in a forum link for the same is  https://stackoverflow.com/questions/25581228/executing-multiple-test-sequentially-with-different-parameters-testng