Running tests with STF

kanto501
In your documentation you say you can run tests using testng.xml file but never explain how that is done. You also say you can use a command line and use mvn test but, what directory do you need to be in to run this mvn command?
Sorry I'm new to the workings of Maven and selenium webdriver.

kanto501

Re: Running tests with STF

Hello Kanto,

I would suggest you to follow java + testng + selenium video tutorials first before working with STF

http://www.seleniumtests.com/p/free-selenium-training.html

These videos also cover maven. And then you would know how you can use testng or maven to drive test using STF.

To answer your question. You should be in the same directory where pom.xml file is located and then you should execute following command -

mvn test

but I said, you should first follow following training videos -

http://www.seleniumtests.com/p/free-selenium-training.html

Hope this helps.
~ seleniumtests.com