Running all tests instead of 1

Krithi
Hi Tarun ,

In the Session 5, in WebDriverTest, You executed only one test method out of 3. When I tried to run one method, it is executing all the test methods instead of 1. Am I making mistake in selecting and running the tests?

Thanks
Krithi

Re: Running all tests instead of 1

If you right click on method name and Run As - TestNG then only one method would be executed. Are you doing same?

Re: Running all tests instead of 1

Krithi
Thanks Tarun, Instead of clicking the name of the method, I had the focus inside the method and expected to run only that method. It works fine for me now.

Regards
Krithi