Regarding Page Factory

bhargavikanchiraju
Hello everyone,

I was just inquisitive if the page factory pattern is used to design the test scripts by most of the companies that automate their test cases or is it considered a "good practice" to write it using the page factory pattern?

In real time,how often is the page factory pattern used while designing the test scripts?

Thanks in advance !
Bhargavi

Re: Regarding Page Factory

Given that we don't have any real time matrix, it may be very difficult to answer this question.
But there are definitely more and more companies which are moving towards Page Factory as it provides great way of encapsulating bigger statements in smaller method.

Re: Regarding Page Factory

bhargavikanchiraju
Thank you Tarun !! I was trying to automate the test scripts for a prev project ,so just wanted to check the feassibilty of page factory pattern there..

Re: Regarding Page Factory

welcome
~ seleniumtests.com