Rate the OS!

RaviSalunkhe
Hey Guys,

In today's world of emerging technologies with people using smartphones and tablets etc...just wanted to know who you think leads through all of those mobiles OS's out there...
I'm restricting this to the mobile technology so wanted to know who you support!...

- Android
- iOS
- Windows 8
- Symbian
- WebOS
- Meego
- Tizen
- Java
- Blackberry OS

I know this thing must've been discussed many a times...but i need all of the testers opinion on this...

For me...it would be Windows 8 & Android!

Regards,
Ravi Salunkhe.

Re: Rate the OS!

Given apple's arrogance iOS is out of question for me. I would largely go with andorid. May give a try to windows but that's because of Nokia :)
~ seleniumtests.com