QA automation engineer (Starter level)

arif7d.auto
Hi,

I have been member of this forum for some time and have been waiting for selenium training sessions to start, as I want to improve my selenium skills and want to learn advanced automation concepts and best practices. Specifically I want to learn more about how design patterns, keyword driven approaches, data-driven approaches are used in real life projects.

Currently I am working as a junior QA automation engineer and this forum seems to be one of best interactive places to groom advanced level automation concepts. I have submitted for access to real life projects as i believe actually seeing all these design patterns in code form can really enhance my understanding.

Arif M
QA automation engineer