QA - Selenium WebDriver, can anyone help me how to configure Email setup for sending email test result reports

QA - Selenium WebDriver, can anyone help me how to configure Email setup for sending email test result reports

ajaygupta19982
QA - Selenium WebDriver, can anyone help me how to configure Email setup for sending email test result reports with attached failure screenshot.

And how to verify the pdf generation from the application

Re: QA - Selenium WebDriver, can anyone help me how to configure Email setup for sending email test result reports

Chester

You can use javax.mail for that

https://java.net/projects/javamail/pages/Home

In case of a screenshot you can check if the generated  email has an attachment or not and fail the test accordingly