Q/A:Jenkin run not open firefox or chrome

Q/A:Jenkin run not open firefox or chrome

tuyenlq
Hi,
I have problem ,i wirte code selenimum webdriver on eclipse and run it ,it working.But i run it on jenkin it not working.please heple me config jenkins or my prject have problem
Thanks admin

Re: Q/A:Jenkin run not open firefox or chrome

Please post more details about the error, for example - stack trace of any error, snap shot etc.
it is difficult to answer this question with so little details

Re: Q/A:Jenkin run not open firefox or chrome

tuyenlq
sorry ,i late reply,my problem is resolved,
you can config selenium gird in jenkins?browser not open when run project
Thanks