Problem in creating Maven Project

Abhishek Ranjan
I am trying to create a new Maven project in eclipse juno but
its not generating srs/main/java and srs/test/java folder and its not  kindly
help me to resolve this problem.

i have integrated  m2e-maven integration for eclipse 1.3.0.20130129-0926

Re: Problem in creating Maven Project

I would suggest to create maven project from command line and then import it in eclipse.
I assume that you already have maven installed. Execute following from command line -

mvn -B archetype:generate \
  -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.maven.archetypes \
  -DgroupId=com.mycompany.app \
  -DartifactId=my-app

This would generate maven project named -> my-app and you can import it in eclipse
Hope this helps
~ seleniumtests.com