Problem in Data Driven Testing

tulsi.tester
Hi All,

I am trying to do data driven testing using excel files through selenium RC. The list of jar files i have in my library are

1.poi-ooxml-3.7.jar
2.xmlbeans-2.3.0.jar
3.poi-3.6.jar
4.ooxml-schemas-1.0.jar
5.dom4j-1.6.1.jar.

When i am trying to execute the login functionality by reading the data from excel files, I am getting the following error message

org/apache/poi/ss/usermodel/AutoFilter

java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructor(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFFactory.createDocumentPart(XSSFFactory.java:58)
at org.apache.poi.POIXMLDocumentPart.read(POIXMLDocumentPart.java:277)
at org.apache.poi.POIXMLDocument.load(POIXMLDocument.java:186)
at org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFWorkbook.<init>(XSSFWorkbook.java:189)
Caused by org.apache.poi.ss.usermodel.AutoFilter

Could anyone show me the resolution

Re: Problem in Data Driven Testing

tulsi.tester
Hi,

I found that AutoFilter(Interface is not available in poi-3.6.jar file and hence it is not identifying that class. Now i downloaded the poi-3.7.jar files now it runs smooth.