Not getting XML option when clicked on New --> Other ( to create XML file)

Not getting XML option when clicked on New --> Other ( to create XML file)

ritikavats9@gmail.com
I am not getting XML option when right clicked on project --> New --> Other (to create XML file - i am currently on 2nd session of selenium training). I have already installed in Eclipse Rinzo XML editor plugin and after restarting eclipse not getting XML option to create XML file .

Please suggest if something else needs to be downloaded to see XML option

Snapshot_for_Installed_Rinzo_XML_editor.docx