New Member Intro - Emmanuel Katto Uganda

New Member Intro - Emmanuel Katto Uganda

emmanuelkatto
Hello Everyone, I am Emmanuel Katto from Uganda. I am a software tester by profession. With over five years of experience in the field, I've developed a keen eye for detail and a methodical approach to identifying and resolving issues. My expertise spans various testing methodologies, including manual and automated testing, performance testing, and user acceptance testing.

I'm committed to continuous learning and improvement, always staying updated with the latest industry trends and tools to enhance my testing capabilities. Whether it's crafting comprehensive test plans, executing rigorous test cases, or providing insightful feedback, I aim to contribute significantly to the success of every project I work on.

Thanks!
Emmanuel Katto

Re: New Member Intro - Emmanuel Katto Uganda

Welcome and good luck Emmanuel
~ seleniumtests.com