Need suggestion on Selenium Learning !!!!!!!!!!

Need suggestion on Selenium Learning !!!!!!!!!!

Ketakirao01
Hi Tarun,

I am having 7 Years of experience in software testing (manual). I want to learn the selenium, I have some questions hope you answer it.

Having 7 years of experience in Manual testing would you recommend to learn selenium to shift into automation?
I don't have much programming knowledge, can i able to learn the selenium?
If I learn the selenium how to get job in automation without experience ? I can show only that I have exposure to selenium but don't have experience will they consider?
I really want to learn the selenium tool that is why I am asking these questions. May be my questions seems silly but I want your suggestion as you are master of selenium.
Hope you answer my questions.

Thanks
Ketaki

Re: Need suggestion on Selenium Learning !!!!!!!!!!

My inline responses -

Ketakirao01 wrote
Having 7 years of experience in Manual testing would you recommend to learn selenium to shift into automation?
I don't have much programming knowledge, can i able to learn the selenium?
It all boils down to interest and how you want to shape your future. I have worked with excellent Manual Testers who are paid as much as developers.

Ketakirao01 wrote
If I learn the selenium how to get job in automation without experience ? I can show only that I have exposure to selenium but don't have experience will they consider?
It may depend on expertise you show during interview. There are no silver bullets but hard work usually pays off well.
~ seleniumtests.com