Modifying the XHTML in Maven framework for surefire reports

Modifying the XHTML in Maven framework for surefire reports

Muaaz
Hi Guys ,

We are using maven based architectural model to execute our selenium test suite , and i am generating its build-in sure fire HTML  reports ,

I need to modify that report by placing my company Name , Logo ,,etc ...also there is a another default report format is generating in XHTML  . there is a way to accomplish my task , but i am not clear at the moment , please help on this guys ,

Further i need to zip and mail the relevant report , i appreciate if any one could give me a piece of a code to accomplish this task ,

Thank you ,

Re: Modifying the XHTML in Maven framework for surefire reports

This looks close to what you are looking for -

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8084773/junit-test-report-enrichment-with-javadoc
~ seleniumtests.com