Looking for learning Selenium and Java

daonet
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for learning java and Selenium.  I have been working as QA software for more than 15 years.  I do have a lot of experience, but I am new in Java and Selenium.

I look forward to hear from you...   Using this great website, what do you recommend to start ?

Re: Looking for learning Selenium and Java

Hello there, welcome to he world of learning selenium.
Since you are new to java hence I would suggest to begin here -

http://www.seleniumtests.com/p/java-training-tutorial-videos.html

and then follow on with selenium tutorial here -

http://www.seleniumtests.com/p/free-selenium-training.html
~ seleniumtests.com