KeyUp Command not working in IE

Siva Prasad Chinta
Hi,

I am working as a Selenium Tester in One Of the Reputed MNC Company. I am getting one error while running the My Selenium Suite in different browsers. In IE I am getting this error. To fire an Ajax Call in Search field i am using Key Up Command, it will be working fine at Firefox, Safari and chrome whenever suite comes at IE the action was going but Ajax call event was not firing. To fire the Ajax Call is there any other command. I tried also key down, key down native, key press, key press native and combinations of them.

Please let me know.

Thanks & Regards
Siva Prasad Chinta

Re: KeyUp Command not working in IE

I suppose you are referring to suggestion list sort of entry, like in Google Search suggest. Are you?
If so then could you try using typeKeys instead of type method?
~ seleniumtests.com