Is it Possible to Test Iphone Simulator Testing using RC

Is it Possible to Test Iphone Simulator Testing using RC

tulsi.tester
Hi All,

As we are using RC in our project, Is is possible to test Iphone simulator testing using selenium RC? or only Webdriver does that?

Re: Is it Possible to Test Iphone Simulator Testing using RC

I think you need to use WebDriver if you want to use real time emulation.
Though you can use RC if you are using a web site which has embedded an emulator to it. but as I said it would not be real time emulation.
~ seleniumtests.com