IE9 Certificate testing

Adrien007
Hi , I need to test that browser successfully generates certificate error on launching the website , how can I re-produce this. Scree Shot : I tried to re-produce this by changing the system's date and time, but when I reported this to client they said this is not a good reason. so could you please help in finding another way to re-produce this issue. It should give a option to add this site in trusted sites list. On any browser, preferably IE8 and IE9 only Thanks pushpraj singh skype : pushpraj.singh05

Re: IE9 Certificate testing

Re: IE9 Certificate testing

Pushpraj Singh
couldn't re-produce the issue.
One of the post says , configure your to future time which will expire the certificate.
I have already reported this above, I wanted some other to re-produce this.
Can anyone help.