I'm Testy !

Abhinav
Hi Folk,

I'm Abhinav Sejpal. I grew up in Dhrangadhra @ Gujarat, India. I’m working as STE at Wipro Technologies with Microsoft client. I have result oriented 2+year experience in software testing.

I'm implementing ‘test to break’ attitude towards to testing. I have strongly desire for quality and an attention detail. I have diplomacy nature which is useful in maintaining a co-operative relationship with developers.
I have ability to communicate with both technical (developers) and non-technical (customers, management). My previous software development experience can be helpful as it provides a deeper understanding of the software development process, gives me an appreciation for the developers’ point of view, and reduce the learning curve in test tool.

Work Area: - Test Client upcoming Client O.S Compatible with Third Party Application/tools.

I'm expert in Manual Testing.
Well Acquainted With Software Development Life Cycle and Testing Life Cycle.
Involved in Preparing Test Cases, Test Report, Bug triaging, Apps list generation, Logging Bug, fix verification, analyzing the issues and providing the test recommendation to team, Debugging the issue and Crash dump creation.

Work Arena :- Test freelancing & Weekend testing :)

\Abhinav Sejpal

Re: I'm Testy !

Welcome to forum Abhinav
~ seleniumtests.com