I am Automated Test Engineer

tulsi.tester
Hi All,

This is Tulsi. I am working as an automation test engineer (Selenium + Java + TestNG) for the past 2.5 years. I have been here to learn the webdrive API and to share my knowledge in Selenium RC with other folks. you people can reach me at tulsi.tester@gmail.com. I really appreciated tarun efforts for his knowledge sharing with other testers in the world. Thank you tarun.

Re: I am Automated Test Engineer

Welcome to group Tulsi. Having known you from past couple of years, I am sure you would be great help to Selenium Beginners.

Re: I am Automated Test Engineer

tulsi.tester
Definetely tarun. I would help the beginners as well intermediates too.