How to schedule test cases and generate reports?

jyo

How to schedule test cases and generate reports?

jyo
I am using Webdriver+Maven+junit. I am newbie just started webdriver and have few testcases.
Is there a way for me to schedule the testcases instead of me running the tests manually of that class?
And also generate reports of the testcases?

Please help me on this.

Thanks

Re: How to schedule test cases and generate reports?

One good solution is to set up CI (Hudson/Jenkins)  so that every you can instruct it to execute your maven goal to execute Selenium tests.
IF you are far from CI then as a temporary solution you can create a batch file > which invokes your maven goal. And then you can schedule this batch file to be run from Windows schedular (or any other operating system you are on)
~ seleniumtests.com
jyo

Re: How to schedule test cases and generate reports?

jyo
Thanks Tarun..We have Jenkins ...will try with that.

Re: How to schedule test cases and generate reports?

You may like to see Selenium Plug-in for Jenkins - https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Selenium+Plugin
~ seleniumtests.com