How to perform operations on overlay window

How to perform operations on overlay window

prateek.saxena88
This post was updated on .

I am not able to perform operations on an overlay window. Below are the 3 simple steps that need to be simulated using webdriver

Steps:
1. Go to the site: http://wallethub.com/profile/test_insurance_company/
2. Tap on sign in link on top right corner of the page.
3. Enter any text in username/password field of the overlay window.

Issue:
I searched for various ways including driver.swtchTo() .frame() function that could bring webdriver focus on overlay window but its not working at all. I just want to enter text on username/password fields.

Any suggestion in this regard would be very helpful.

Thank You
Prateek

Re: How to perform operations on overlay window

wrong place to ask webdriver question!!!
all webdriver question should be posted here - http://www.seleniumtests.com/p/selenium-2-forum.html
~ seleniumtests.com